|Posted: 29 April 2008 at 5:13am
I downloaed the program to test it on our development servers. I installed it and once I enable it on any site, the site stops to work.
I tried to see what causes this problem so I ran a HTTP analyzer on the client side. It turned out that when Helicon Jet is enabled, the server does not send the header but rather just sends the content without the header. The browser then will never know what to do with the stream since there is no header.
I tried everything in the configuration but no luck. Please tell me what I am doing wrong here.
BTW we have purchased Helicon url rewriter for our production server a year ago and have been running it since then without any problems. Helicon Jet is just what we are looking for now but if it does not work, I will have to go with another competitor.