|Posted: 01 February 2008 at 12:19pm
I just changed hosting companies (parcom.net to webhost4life) and had been using ISAPI Rewite. I am tolde that webhost4life only supports Linkfreeze.
1. I don't understand how I would use LinkFreeze in a shared hosting environment. I don't think I can install software directly on to the IIS server.
2. I currently have a website that is running Community Server 2007 (NET 2.0) application running at familyforum.chuckscherl.com. I want to:
- point parentincharge.net to chuckscherl.com
- install CS 2007 at community.chuckscherl.com
- use LinkFreeze to make it appear that the application is running at community.chuckscherl.com
will this work?????