This forum has been moved here:
Helicon Tech Community Forum

  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  HelpHelp   RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
LinkFreeze (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : LinkFreeze
Subject Topic: status "enabled" but not working! (Topic Closed Topic Closed)
Author
Message |
mosheberg
Newbie


Joined: 25 October 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 37
Posted: 20 August 2007 at 1:43pm  

Running LinkFreeze 0076 in IIS 6

The site had LinkFreeze running just fine, no config changes were made and it seems to have just hung?! Via the IIS properties pane LinkFreeze is "enabled" but it's not actually freezing URL's or decoding them.

What would cause LinkFreeze to just stop working and how can i revive it without restarting IIS?

I've tried to "disable linkfreeze" and then enable it again but this did not help. I had this problem last week and an IIS reset corrected the issue.
Back to Top
 
Sergey
Admin Group


Joined: 11 March 2005
Posts: 750
Posted: 20 August 2007 at 2:47pm  

Please look at system and application event log for corresponding records.
Back to Top
 
mosheberg
Newbie


Joined: 25 October 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 37
Posted: 20 August 2007 at 5:28pm  

It's difficult to pinpoint exactly when this problem began and I can't correlate it with any event in the app or system logs.

I did figure out a way to get it to start working again and that was to disable LinkFreeze, recycle the Application Pool and (after it recycled) enable LinkFreeze.

What kind of event (source or category) should I be looking for?
Back to Top
 
Sergey
Admin Group


Joined: 11 March 2005
Posts: 750
Posted: 22 August 2007 at 3:14pm  

First of all - in the "Application log" messages form Helicon.LinkFreeze.

And maybe in "System log" messages from IIS.
Back to Top
 
mosheberg
Newbie


Joined: 25 October 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 37
Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:45am  

All was good for a few days but this happened once again. This time, simply recycling the Application Pool fixed it.

Nothing from the Application log but i have these from the system log:

Event Type:     Information
Event Source:     Application Popup
Event Category:     None
Event ID:     26
Date:          8/23/2007
Time:          10:14:21 PM
User:          N/A
Description:
Application popup: vsjitdebugger.exe - Application Error : The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Event Type:     Information
Event Source:     Application Popup
Event Category:     None
Event ID:     26
Date:          8/23/2007
Time:          12:37:57 PM
User:          N/A
Description:
Application popup: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library : Assertion failed!

Program: c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe
File: D:\MyProjects\SDK\boost_1_33_1\boost/shared_ptr.hpp
Line: 253

Expression: px != 0

For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)
Back to Top
 
Sergey
Admin Group


Joined: 11 March 2005
Posts: 750
Posted: 27 August 2007 at 9:18am  

Please download build 77 it should fix it.
Back to Top
 

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum