This forum has been moved here:
Helicon Tech Community Forum

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  HelpHelp   RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
HotlinkBlocker (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : HotlinkBlocker
Subject Topic: Want to embed 16Xs within swf file (Topic Closed Topic Closed)
Author
Message |
ck31wong

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:00pm  

To Helicon developers,

I have been using your application for more than 18 months now. Everything works fine.

Currently, we have built a new flash-based application. The challenge I have is, how can I embed the 16Xs string without using ASPX page or iframe. What I want to archive is to 'somehow' call the 16Xs directly from the flash, so I can retrieve the protected images within the flash.

FYI, I am using LINK to protect the protected images and running Windows 2003. My flash file is currently stored in the same server with hotlinkblocker (HLB). The flash source is not stored in the HLB but the referenced protected images are stored in the HLB protected folders.

Thank you for your kind attention. Please let me know if you need more information.

Yaroslav
Admin Group

Posted: 27 April 2007 at 4:56am  

I am not familiar with Flash technology, but HotlinkBlocker set a X-HotlinkBlocker-Signature: HTTP header in the request so you can retrive a valid signature manually on server side by some server script or application. It will be accessible as server variable HTTP_X_HOTLINKBLOCKER_SIGNATURE.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version