This forum has been moved here:
Helicon Tech Community Forum

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  HelpHelp   RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
HotlinkBlocker (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : HotlinkBlocker
Subject Topic: Was working now not (Topic Closed Topic Closed)
Author
Message |
excel30

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 7:48pm  

Hi

I got everything working, and images were showing fine on my site and not on others.

Then at the beginning of last week I would occassionally look at my site and some images would not be showing, (I dont redirect hotlink to another image).  Sometimes Id refresh or maybe Id FTP upload page and WOW images would show,,even though uploaded pages was exactly the same as what was already on the net,

Now, this week, everytime I look at my site none of the images in a protected folder show on my own site,

I have changed nothing, I have only just now logged into the control panel and to check everything was same as before, and it was

I have not changed anything on site.

Why was everything working fine and now not.

site url is http://www.allmichaeljackson.com not every single image is in a protected folder.  Any image not showing is in a protected folder.

If all images across the site are showing let me know, and also give a reason as to why there not showing to me.

Thankyou

Yaroslav
Admin Group

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 9:59am  

Form the links on your web site i see that HotlinkBlocker seems not to be working (or at least processing image links). First of all I suggest you to use REREFER protection method for images, it is quite sufficient in this case. Then please troubleshoot your HotlinkBlocker installation. Check Application and System log for possible error messages.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version