This forum has been moved here:
Helicon Tech Community Forum

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  HelpHelp   RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Common Questions (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : Common Questions
Subject Topic: Still waiting for product (Topic Closed Topic Closed)
Author
Message |
dolphin1

Posted: 07 December 2005 at 8:49pm  

Hi,

After no success contacting support email, Im hoping someone can help here. Ive just purchased the Full Version of the ISapi Rewrtie Filter but it still hasn;t been email to me yet after 2 days.

Will it be emailed to me? Am I sppose to download it from somewhere on this site? How does it work?

Please Advise

Reference number:  27521365

Lexey
Moderator Group

Posted: 08 December 2005 at 1:09pm  

You shall recieve registration key from Share-It. If you will not receive it, please, contact Share-It customer support.

Installation package for the ISAPI_Rewrite could be downloaded from http://www.helicontech.com/download/

tbone_stl

Posted: 16 December 2005 at 1:28pm  

Yes the ordering process needs some elabroation. I've orded the Link Freeze and got a message that another email with the key would be sent at the same tiime the Share-it purchase confirmation email was sent.

Well I 've not received this email they speak of but I was able to access the key via the link that was sent in the original email.

Here is a question. I'm using two seperate development computers. I have it running in trial mode on my personal computer and I need to run it next on an internal to our network development server. Will I need a license also to run on my testing server?

If so can I run this on my testing server to verify that it works, uninstall and then do a new installation using the key on my production server?

Back to Top Visit tbone_stl's Homepage

Yaroslav
Admin Group

Posted: 17 December 2005 at 5:30am  

You can run it on the development machine, then remove it from developmant server and install on a live server.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version