This forum has been moved here:
Helicon Tech Community Forum

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  HelpHelp   RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Common Questions (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : Common Questions
Subject Topic: Two Questions Prior to Purchase (Topic Closed Topic Closed)
Author
Message |
BGS Ireland

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 8:45am  

To Whom It May Concern, I would not typically submit this type of question to a form. But I have had mails bounce back to me twice stating that this content was rejectd by your SPAM filter on your support email.

I downloaded the trial of your LinkFreeze software yesterday and found that works wonderfully. I will need to order six copies in the sort term and if I see the results I hope to see in the search engines I will be pressing my clients to amend there sites using additional copies of your software. I do have two rights of usage questions that regard using your software for development purposes, which are listed below:

1] As I develop for a number of different clients, I have my own internal development server within my office so that I can host and serve ASP and PHP sites to my development workstations. This server is not connected to the Internet and cannot be accessed outside of my office network. My question is, can I buy on license of LinkFreeze and legally install and assign it to each of the sites I am have setup on my development server. This would be beneficial to me as it would allow me to change certain settings in the included function scripts and still ensure that I am maintaining the same build on my local development server and my clients live server.

2] Several of my clients have testing sub-domains for there sites, so that I may upload changes for them to see prior to applying the changes to there live sites. So for instance the domain 'www.mydomain.com' has a sub-domain called 'sandbox.mydomain.com'. These sub-domains are set-up as separate site accounts in there IIS servers. These test sites are only viewed by my clients and are not accessible to the public. So my question is: if I purchase a license for LinkFreeze for the domain, can I apply it to my testing sub-domain without purchasing a new license?

Your answers to these questions will help me gauge the number of licenses I need to purchase and help me make my final purchase decision. I appreciate your help in this matter.

Yaroslav
Admin Group

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 5:48am  

We will start selling server licenses of LinkFreeze in about month. Meanwhile you may run LinkFreeze in a trial mode.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version