This forum has been moved here:
Helicon Tech Community Forum

Helicon Ape (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : Helicon Ape
Subject Topic: HTTP Error 500.19 Help please!
Author
Message |
Acmeinform

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:38am

Hi all

I'm trying manually install Helicon APE on shared hosring, server is 2008,
unfortunately when I adding
<system.webServer>
    <modules>
      <add name="Helicon.Ape" type="Helicon.Ape.ApeModule" />
    </modules>   
    <handlers>
      <add name="Helicon.Ape Handler" path="*.apehandler" verb="*" type="Helicon.Ape.Handler"
        resourceType="Unspecified" preCondition="integratedMode" />
    </handlers>
  </system.webServer>

I see error 500.19 - Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'add' with unique key attribute 'name' set to 'Helicon.Ape Handler'

dll already in bin folder and httpd also

please help!

HeliconA
Admin Group

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 6:46am

Hello,

this means you already have Ape installed.

regards
Andrew

Acmeinform

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:35am

Thanks Andew

I don't think APe already installed because support told me its not installed yesterday.

first step I installed Ape on my server and configured rewrite rules in .htaccess file, next step loaded it into client's shared hosting and not found redirect :( after that called support

is it enough load .htaccess with rules for mod_rewite? do we have any way check does APe installed from asp or .net or some similar way?

ephefei

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 7:51pm

No matter you are in party time or working time, {Louis Vuitton replica handbags|Louis Vuitton handbags replica|replica Louis Vuitton handbags} would make you a stylish appearance. Most of us think {Hermes replica handbags|Hermes handbags replica|replica Hermes handbags} is the top in terms of quality and design. {Gucci replica handbags|Gucci handbags replica|replica Gucci handbags} are simply the best bags you can wear and they definitely complete each outfit you can think of. It is priceless for a girl to have confidence from a {Coach replica handbags|Coach handbags replica|replica Coach handbags}. The craftmanship and high quality materials used for {Dior replica handbags|Dior handbags replica|replica Dior handbags} make the price worth the buying. {Dolce & Gabbana replica handbags|Dolce &amp; Gabbana handbags replica|replica Dolce &amp; Gabbana handbags} is extremely versatile, being as comfortable  during the day as in the evening. {Women Flat Shoes|Middle boot|Women  Thongs} can be worn over the shoulder, around the elbow or grabbed by hand. How you hold the {Men Leather Shoes|Women Clogs|Women Ballerinas} is the least of your problems.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version