|Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:00pm
As long as I'm asking questions (and I haven't solved the one above yet) I do have one more. I have a URL with an Ampersand. It's not making it through the rewrite..
(2) init rewrite engine with requested uri /find/R+&+B
(1) Htaccess process request C:\Program Files\Helicon\ISAPI_Rewrite3\httpd.conf
(1) Rewrite URL to >> /default.asp?genre=R+&+B
(2) rewrite '/find/R+&+B' -> '/default.asp?genre=R+&+B'
(2) internal redirect with /default.asp?genre=R+&+B [INTERNAL REDIRECT]
On default.asp, the genre is "R" - everything else is truncated.
Although the above log shows a "R+&+B", the link is "R+%26+B" so I'm sending a URL Encoded value to the rewriter. It seems to decode it fine (line 1) but then doesn't re-encode on the rewrite. I'm sure that's a setting on my end, or a link format issue, but if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be great!