Helicon Tech Community Forum

Helicon Ape (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : Helicon Ape
Subject Topic: setting the includes path
Author
Message |
Lewis Harvey

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:30am

I wondered how I can set my path for includes files with helicon ape .htaccess so they can be read from any directory level. If someone could start me off I'd be really grateful.

With  WAMP and Windows 7 the following works fine in an .htaccess file at root level:

php_value include_path ".;includes;/includes;../includes;../../includes;../../../includes;../../../../includes"

and using, for example,

<?php includes 'header.php' ?>

from any php file down to the fourth directory level (which is sufficient) works. However' I'd also like to make it scaleale and so use regular expressions. I'm on quite a steep learning curce at the minute, so please bear with me. I am able to follow the regular expressions (just about, unless they are really complicated), but at this stage am not sure how to apply them.

I understand that helicon ape is a great product and I'm keen to get to grips with with each new site I develop.

This is my first post and I would respectfully asked that I am treated gently. In advance, many thanks.

Lewis Harvey

Edited by Lewis Harvey - 22 November 2011 at 2:52am

Guests

Online Status: Online
Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:43am

Hello Lewis,

I assume you want smth like php_value directive. But Ape doesn't have that directive, unfortunately.
We'd be happy to help you out, but not this time.

Regards
Andrew

Lewis Harvey

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:54am

Okay. Please feel free to delete this posting as it now serves no real purpose and will only clutter the forum.

Regards,
Lewis

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version