[10/3/2011 7:24:02 PM] [ConfigLoader] C:\Program Files
(x86)\Helicon\Ape\httpd.conf(16): Invalid command
'RewriteLogLevel 9' on line 16, perhaps misspelled or
defined by a module not included in the server
- I find no instance of .htaccess in either site. (I was
looking for that in order to check permissions.) Where
is this file supposed to be? In the root?
- In the site that gets the 500 error, I see these files:
- in the site that gets the 401 error, I see no such
files are are listed above
- in both sites, when I try to delete the references to
the user and/or folder that is to be secured, WSP throws
a generic error message. I can disable APE but I cannot
remove either an authorized user or the secured folders.
What else can I tell you that would help resolve this?
> - in both sites, when I try to delete the references to
> the user and/or folder that is to be secured, WSP throws
> a generic error message. I can disable APE but I cannot
> remove either an authorized user or the secured folders.
Ihave a problemwiththe same problem. Please give me a solution.
Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
Even if I try how many times, it cannot delete by the above error. Please help me.
Joined: 30 January 2007 Location: Ukraine
Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:23am
- Websitepanel module Secure Folders is incompatible with Ape, so you should switch it off
- you should create .htaccess file in the root of your site(s)
- as for the log directives, you've probably put them above the Include directives which enable Ape modules that's why they are not recognized.
- Also please show what directives you use to make authentication working