Helicon Tech Community Forum

Helicon Ape (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : Helicon Ape
Subject Topic: Randomly Stopped Working
Author
Message |
blackfishdev

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 11:21am

So I had the trial for this and had everything setup and was working exactly how I wanted.  Realized everything was broke today, saw the trial had expired.  No biggy, love the software, bought the server license.  I update to the new version, add in my license info and it is still not working.  This is used on a bunch of subsites under one big website.  Here is the code that is in my .htacces:

# Helicon Ape version 3.0.0.44

# mod_dbd configuration
DBDriver mssql
DBDParams "Data Source=*****;Initial Catalog=******;User ID=**;Password=********"

# mod_auth_basic configuration
AuthType Basic
AuthName "TEST1"
AuthBasicProvider dbd
Require valid-user

# mod_authn_dbd SQL query to authenticate a user
AuthDBDUserPWQuery "SELECT sys_Users.password FROM sys_Membership INNER JOIN sys_Users ON sys_Membership.user_id = sys_Users.user_id WHERE     (sys_Membership.group_id = 49) AND (sys_Users.login = @USERNAME)"

Like I said, everything was working, trial expired and everything broke.  Bought license and upgraded yet everything is still broke.  Any suggestions?

Vyacheslav
Admin Group

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:17am

Hello,
Could you please send error.log to [email protected] Please also clarify how you entered the key.
Thanks.

blackfishdev

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:38am

Ok heres an update:

The site I am using this on runs a bunch of subsites below the top directory (ex: www.foo.com/sites/site1)  Some of these subsites have their own domain and we have noticed that if you go to the domain tied to the subsite, it works fine...its only when you go to it from the main domain (foo.com/sites/site1) that it is not working.  Is there something I need to be doing differently in the setup?  This is on a windows server, running IIS7

Vyacheslav
Admin Group

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:00am

Hello,
Could you provide me with remote access to the server?
You may send credentials by email to [email protected]

Thanks.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version