Helicon Tech Community Forum

Helicon Ape (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : Helicon Ape
Subject Topic: Magento
Author
Message |
thomas.duffy

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:29pm

Is there a trick to installing Magento with ape?  I'm attempting to install Magento on a Windows 2008 r2 server.  I have not changed anything with the default .htaccess included with Magento.  If I disable ape on the site, I can complete the installation wizard.  If I have ape enabled and browse to http://whatever/index.php, I end up stuck in an infinite redirecting loop.  If I browse to http://whatever/install, I see the license agreement, but upon clicking next am again stuck in the infinite loop.  Hopefully someone out there knows what I need to change in the configuration to get this to work.

Thanks

Vyacheslav
Admin Group

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 3:43am

Hello,
I offer you our assistance through remote desktop connection or some live meeting system. If you’re OK with that please send login credentials and other relevant information to [email protected]
Thank you.

thomas.duffy

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:07pm

I will work on setting something up so you have access.  This is pretty easy to reproduce though.  I have PHP 5.2 installed on Windows 2008 r2.  Then I installed Ape 0040, downloaded and extracted the Magento files.  Browse the site in IIS.  When we do a remote session, what time and time zone works for you?

Vyacheslav
Admin Group

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:41am

Hello,
We work in UTC +2 timezone, Monday—Friday. But if you want, we can schedule the session on a weekend.
Please let me know what time suits you best.
Thanks.

thomas.duffy

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:08pm

It looks like I am unable to start a remote session with you and then grant you access to control it with the resources we have.  I have created a new server that doesn't have access to anything else on our network and setup Magento on the default website.  I'll send over the IP Address and login credentials to the support email account.  Let me know when you find something out.

Thanks

Vyacheslav
Admin Group

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:23am

Hello,
Thanks for the access. I’ve responded to you by E-Mail. Please check your inbox.
Thanks.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version